Role : Jungle

PostSubject: Team SVS :: Compete League   Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:58 pm

Currently Recruiting

• Starting Top Laner
  • Starting AD Carry
  • Starting Support
  • Substitution's for all Roles
  • Coaches, Analysts, and Volunteers

About the League : Compete League is a tournament league open to all divisions of play. We play in the Bronze & Silver League. There is a Premier League and Open League. I was previously a player from a premier league team. To play in the Open League, our team needs a complete team of Five players. You can think of the open league as a 'Practice' and 'Scrim' league that you play in before the premier league. The next season for the premier league begins in June. We plan to play in this league. As a team, we will need to play against other teams in the Open League and qualify for a spot in the premier league.

Game Days : Each Monday of the month, between the times of 4:30 PM to 8:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (Possibility of later nights based on game length) Game day schedule subject to change based on tournament admins discretion.

• Able to play at a high caliber competitively.
  • Willing to accept a try-outs weather they be 1 game or 10.
  • Able to adapt and adjust play styles to fit the team, composition, and enemy team.
  • Excel in communication with a team of Four others to achieve positive outcomes on Discord.
  • Able to provide positive reinforcement and critique for yourself as well as team members in constructive manners.
  • An open schedule with room to work in practice with the team and game days.
  • Between the divisions of Bronze 5 and Silver 1.

If you are interested, we ask that you fill out our short Q&A in a post below.

• In-game Name :
  • Role :
  • Solo Queue Division :
  • Discord Communication Application & Microphone Accessible (Y/N) :
  • List; Your Top 3 Champions for Role Applying :
  • Briefly describe your play style :
  • Your strongest attributes :
  • Your weakest attributes :
  • Why you would like to be apart of a tournament team :
  • Your past experience on a tournament style team or ranked team (If Applicable) :
  • The best time to reach you in-game :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GG Ez You Suck

PostSubject: Re: Team SVS :: Compete League   Tue May 10, 2016 12:55 pm

In-game Name : GG Ez You Suck
Timezone : CST
Role : ADC
Solo Queue Division : Silver 2
Discord Communication Application & Microphone Accessible (Y/N) : I don't have Discord, but willing to get it
List; Your Top 3 Champions for Role Applying : Lucian, Ezreal, Caitlyn
Briefly describe your play style : Controlled Aggression. I prefer farming and harassing. I look for my support to make the play, and then I follow up.
Your strongest attributes : Reaction Time. For example, I flashed out of a flash tibbers today. I can flash Malphite ult, and (if it isn't from fog of war) I can flash the Alistar CC combo
Your weakest attributes : Previous supports have said I am not aggressive enough. Been working on it. I am also not a shotcaller.
Why you would like to be apart of a tournament team : I want to be a part of something less random than solo queue, and something more permanent than a team formed specifically for a single tournament
Your past experience on a tournament style team or ranked team (If Applicable) : The only thing I have done is 5v5 premades. I won most of those.
The best time to reach you in-game : Any time throughout the day. I have a lot of free time currently
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Team SVS :: Compete League
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team SVS Forum Directory :: SVS Forums :: Announcements-
Jump to: